Green Business Seminar - Green your business
Greening Your Business with Bryan Traum: Making Responsible Business Easy!
Green lifestyle expert and business consultant, Bryan Traum, will help you evaluate your business practices and make changes to push your business in a more environmentally friendly and socially responsible direction.
These days, the media, business advisors, and politicians are all talking about sustainability, corporate responsibility and CSR, consumer demand, market influence. It can be difficult to know what exactly you can do in your specific business situation to meet changing customer demand, incorporate responsible (or more responsible) business practices, and to put words and strategies into action.
Who should participate?
Everyone: For planning phase, new start-ups and established businesses. This seminar is intended, both as a starting point for making better business decisions, and as a stepping stone for taking the next steps if you are already making moves towards more responsible business practices.
NOTE: This is an opportunity to participate in person with Bryan, and to start getting immediate and direct input, based on your own specific business needs. This seminar will soon be available as an extended international online course.
In this mini-seminar/workshop, you will:
- Look at current trends in green, responsible business practices.
- Break down the structure of your business, looking at the different aspects of operations. Bryan will highlight common areas where things often go wrong.
- Start making an evaluation of your current business practices, and identify areas for improvement.
- Learn how to help you make greener decisions in your business.
- Break into groups to discuss your own goals and challenges, and to get input from the group.
- Get tips on how to turn your green initiatives into economic and marketing advantages for your business.
- In addition, Bryan will give you specific advice based on your own business’ needs or goals.
Focus areas for this seminar will include:
- product design and production
- daily operations
- transportation and logistics
- events and business travel
Time: Kl. 9:00 – 12:30
Place: EcoEgo – Green Living Made Easy, Nørre Farimagsgade 82, 1364 København K
Price: 1250 DKK, inkl. materialer samt kaffe, te og en let snack.
Minimum number of participants: 6
Workshop in English. In Danish as needed. På dansk efter behov.
Contact us for more information. Date for event TBA!
Der er endnu ikke nogen anmeldelser her. Vi vil være glade for hvis du vil anmelde som den første.